Computer Games Classwork (Fall 2012)
Adam's work for CSCI-GA.3033-010.
- Halloween Defender - December 19
- Final project, defend yourself from the Halloween-themed hordes.
- Pumpkin demo - October 29
- Simple interactive 3D animation
- Conquer The Path - October 24
- Risk-ish dice game, randomness is too cruel currently to allow much strategy.
- Map of the Informatique plan - October 17
- scaleGame3 - October 3
- "Group implementation and presentation of a game prototype". A more puzzle-oriented version of scaleGame2, in which the player assembles bars of a song based on variously vague clues. Pair-programmed with Wen Fan.
- scaleGame2 - September 26
- Extension of scaleGame with "three distinct levels of difficulty". In this case, I already had three levels, I added several more of increasing complexity, and then random levels thereafter.
- scaleGame - September 19
- Implementation of a game that "asks the player to do something artistically creative" and "teaches some worthwhile educational subject". Our group worked out a design in which both topics are music, I then implemented the above based on the Java game platform package given.
Back to Games